Last updated: October 1, 2023
- Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you make a purchase or create an account, we may collect details such as your name, email address, shipping address, and payment information.
- Usage Data: We collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This may include your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- How We Use Your Information
- To Process Transactions: Your information is used to process your purchases and send you order confirmations.
- To Improve Our Service: We use the data to understand how users interact with our website, which helps us improve our services and offerings.
- For Marketing: With your consent, we may send you emails about new products, special offers, and other updates.
- Protection of Your Information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is stored behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights.
- You can choose to turn off cookies in your browser settings.
- Third-Party Services
- We may use third-party services to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf.
- We may share your information with these third parties for limited purposes, provided you have given us your permission.
- Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites. We encourage users to read the privacy policies of any site they visit.
- Children’s Privacy
- Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
- Your Rights
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. Please contact us to make such requests.
- If you wish to opt-out of marketing communications, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- Governing Law
- This policy is governed by the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Contact Us
Your use of our website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this policy and our Terms and Conditions.